There are many reasons why people seek counselling, here are a few.
- Life can be tough at times, we can feel stuck, anxious, fearful or down.
- Things of the past can hold us back.
- We may feel not good enough or guilty about past events.
- Insecurity may cause us to shut down.
- We may need to understand the role of grief.
- Does your relationship feel stuck unable to get out of the destructive cycle.
- Do you continually argue over the same issues?
- Has communication stopped between you?
- Has trust gone out of the window because of an affair?
- The opportunity to talk things out in a safe environment offers the chance to reflect and consider what is going on and look for change.
We cover a range of issues
- Emotional and Physical Abuse
- Anger Management
- Couples counselling
- Young people counselling
- Social anxiety
- And many more issues of life